About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

My Thoughts on "The Innkeeper's Daughter"by Michelle Griep

It is 1808 in Dover, England and a young woman is desperately trying to save her late father's inn and provide a home for her mother and young brother. Her struggle is witnessed by a visitor to the run-down inn who longs to help her but he is involved in a struggle of his own. What follows is a tale of spies, intrigue, danger, death and a threat against the English crown but it is also a story filled with hope, love, family, faith and forgiveness.

Michelle Griep has created several memorable characters for The Innkeeper's Daughter and her attention to historical detail makes this an enjoyable and entertaining read. I especially recommend it for those who love the Regency era.

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment