About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Saturday, March 11, 2023

THE JOURNEY: A Music Special From Andrea Bocelli

Andrea Bocelli! 

I love Andrea Bocelli, so I'm thrilled to learn that he has a special movie that will be shown during Holy Week! Check out the movie thriller to learn more about this exciting event. 

  There's also a link to purchase tickets for THE JOURNEY!


Watch the Official Trailer for ‘The Journey: A Music Special From Andrea Bocelli'. 

It will be shown in theaters April 2, 3, 4 & 6 only!



About THE JOURNEY

Combining world-class musical performances with intimate conversations across the awe-inspiring Italian countryside, THE JOURNEY: A Music Special from Andrea Bocelli is an exploration of moments that define us, songs that inspire us, and relationships that connect us to what matters most in life. 

Join in a sacred pilgrimage of hope, beauty, and song with this special theatrical event opening on Palm Sunday and continuing through Holy Week: April 2, 3, 4 & 6. In addition to Bocelli, you’ll hear Michael W. Smith, Tori Kelly, Tauren Wells, TAYA, and many others in amazing musical performances across majestic locations.

Get your tickets at https://thejourney.movie/

#TheJourneyTBNMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment