About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Friday, July 31, 2026

Rescuer (Heroes of Renegade Book 5) by Dana R. Lynn

Rescuer (Heroes of Renegade Book 5)
ABOUT THE BOOK

Some rescues require risking everything—including your heart.

Special education teacher Mia Turner never wanted to return to Renegade, especially not to face Jackson Stewart—the man who shattered her heart and abandoned her in her darkest hour. But when her students start disappearing and a shadowy foundation's "youth camp" becomes ground zero for a dangerous plot, she has no choice but to trust the one man she swore she'd never forgive.

When the past collides with a deadly present, survival depends on forgiveness.

Paramedic Jackson Stewart will do anything to find his missing brother Dylan, even work with the woman who decimated his heart. But as dangerous secrets surface in Renegade, Jackson must face the possibility that finding his brother means confronting not just his painful past with Mia, but a conspiracy that could destroy everything he's fought to protect.

In a town where secrets kill and trust is a luxury they can't afford, love might be the only thing that can save them all.

Book 5 in the Renegade County series by Dana R. Lynn, created by Susan May Warren and Lisa Phillips. Standalone thriller with pulse-pounding suspense and a romance worth rescuing!



MY THOUGHTS.....

I am a big fan of books written by Dana R. Lynn. I can always count on multifaceted characters, intriguing plot twists, and unanswered questions that keep me turning the pages! Rescuer has all of these, plus an engaging emotional element. Mia and Jackson's tangled past, their current efforts to find missing teens, and Mia's troubled faith journey transformed this into more than just danger and mystery. I became emotionally invested in their future. Could they hope for a second chance?

Rescuer is a thrilling addition to the Heroes of Renegade series. I recommend it to all who enjoy romantic Christian suspense.

I received a complimentary copy courtesy of Sunrise Publishing and was under no obligation to post a positive comment. All opinions are my own.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars 


ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Dana R. Lynn is a USA Today bestselling author who believes in the power of God to touch people through stories. She met her husband at a wedding and married him nineteen months later. Today, they live in rural Pennsylvania with their three teenage children and enough pets to open a petting zoo. She is a teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing by day and writes stories of romance and danger at night. Dana is an avid reader, loves cats, and thinks chocolate should be a food group. Dana is a Selah Award winner, a Holt Medallion Finalist, and a New England Reader’s Choice Award winner. She is represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of the Steve Laube Agency. She enjoys engaging with readers and can be found on social media or contacted via her website.

CONNECT WITH DANA: Website   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram

 

HEROES OF RENEGADE
Renegade
Warrior
Protector
Guardian
Rescuer


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment