They both long for a true home.
Can the holidays bring opposites together?
Saving his family’s Texas ranch is former bull rider Reggie Evermore’s Christmas wish. And he’s sure socialite Natalie Patterson can help him plan the perfect event to bring in cash. Pregnant, recently divorced and ready to prove her independence, Natalie needs a paycheck and a place to stay. So she accepts Reggie’s job offer. But planning a fundraiser is harder than attending them! When Reggie learns the truth, he’s less than happy. Can they work through their differences to transform the ranch and give love a chance to grow?
The cover put a smile on my face, and the story warmed my heart! I recommend The Mistletoe Baby to all who enjoy Christian romance.
I received a copy from the author and publisher. There was no obligation for a positive review.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
Can the holidays bring opposites together?
Saving his family’s Texas ranch is former bull rider Reggie Evermore’s Christmas wish. And he’s sure socialite Natalie Patterson can help him plan the perfect event to bring in cash. Pregnant, recently divorced and ready to prove her independence, Natalie needs a paycheck and a place to stay. So she accepts Reggie’s job offer. But planning a fundraiser is harder than attending them! When Reggie learns the truth, he’s less than happy. Can they work through their differences to transform the ranch and give love a chance to grow?
MY THOUGHTS.....
What could be better than a return visit to the small Texas town featured in many of Heidi Main's books? How about spending Christmas in Serenity while waiting for a baby that's due in early January? Natalie Patterson needs a job and a place to live after her marriage falls apart and her adoptive parents disown her. Could the answer to her prayers be a temporary job planning a fundraiser to help Reggie Evermore save his special family's ranch?
Reggie and Natalie had both been orphans, so trust and family were major issues in their engaging relationship. I was reminded that families aren't created by blood alone, and friendship can be a wonderful start to a promising future. I loved the detailed character development, realistic emotions, and inspiring faith journeys depicted in The Mistletoe Baby. Most of all, I wondered if this sweet romance could lead to something more? Hopefully, an answer will be given in future books of the Home to Evermore Ranch series!
Reggie and Natalie had both been orphans, so trust and family were major issues in their engaging relationship. I was reminded that families aren't created by blood alone, and friendship can be a wonderful start to a promising future. I loved the detailed character development, realistic emotions, and inspiring faith journeys depicted in The Mistletoe Baby. Most of all, I wondered if this sweet romance could lead to something more? Hopefully, an answer will be given in future books of the Home to Evermore Ranch series!
The cover put a smile on my face, and the story warmed my heart! I recommend The Mistletoe Baby to all who enjoy Christian romance.
I received a copy from the author and publisher. There was no obligation for a positive review.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Heidi Main writes sweet inspirational romance novels set in small towns. She lives in the central North Carolina’s suburbs, but dreams of acreage and horseback riding, which is probably why her novels include wide-open ranches and horses.
She loves to take walks, garden, play board games, curl up with a good book, and watch HGTV. A perfect Saturday is lounging on the deck with her husband and watching the many birds in their backyard.
HOME TO EVERMORE RANCH
The Mistletoe Baby


No comments:
Post a Comment