About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Amish Friends Outdoor Cookbook by Wanda E. Brunstetter: A Sneak Peek with Recipes

It's no secret that Amish Friends cookbooks are some of my favorites! Now, just in time for Summer, there's a new one dedicated to outdoor cooking! I don't think there's anything better than a hotdog that's been cooked on a grill but this cookbook helps us do so much more! Amish Friends Outdoor Cookbook is a collection of over 200 recipes that free us from our everyday cooking routines. There are tips & tricks, a variety of cooking methods to choose from, and recipes that can be used by cooks of all ages. Best of all, they've been submitted by some of the best cooks around---Amish cooks! 


I've been privileged to have a sneak peek of a few of the recipes from Wanda E. Brunstetter's Amish Friends Outdoor Cookbook and now, I'm sharing that peek with you! If you're like me, you'll probably want to see ALL of the recipes from this special book, so I'm including a purchase link for your convenience!

AMAZON



I love hot dogs and hamburgers cooked on the grill but I'm thinking of all of the other meats that I can put this sauce on.

 So simple but oh, so good!






Yum! This is a recipe that I can't wait to try!








My first thought was that this would be the perfect breakfast if you've camped overnight but this actually looks perfect for anytime!




Here are two ideas that are perfect for freeing up your time so that you can enjoy your family. Mix up the batter for Brownie Cake and let it bake while the kids (and maybe adults) are running, playing, and seeing whose Giant Homemade Bubbles will last the longest! Precious memories and delicious food courtesy of Wanda E. Brunstetter and her Amish friends!



Doesn't this look delicious? After enjoying hotdogs, hamburgers, and all of the trimmings, wouldn't this be good? Remember, there's always room for homemade dessert!








Is there anyone who doesn't love bubbles? From babies to grannies, these are the perfect way to bring on the smiles!






These are just five of the recipes in this book. Is it any wonder that I'm so eager to grab a copy so that I can see the other 200?

No comments:

Post a Comment