About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Friday, September 4, 2026

Fatal Finale (The Erin Delaney Mysteries #3) by Nancy Mehl

Fatal Finale (The Erin Delaney Mysteries #3)
ABOUT THE BOOK

When bestselling author Erin Delaney's novel gets picked up for a movie deal, she eagerly awaits her friend Kaely Quinn-Hunter's arrival in Tennessee before they head to California to observe the film's production. However, when Kaely does not arrive at the scheduled time and Erin can't reach her by phone, her concern grows.

A cryptic phone call from Kaely's kidnapper confirms her worst fears--Erin has exactly six days to save her friend's life by solving his twisted clues. The man's message comes with a Contact the police or FBI and Kaely dies. But Erin works for the Sanctuary Police Department and Kaely's husband is with the FBI, putting her in an impossible situation. As Erin races against time, she's forced to crack the kidnapper's chilling puzzle before it's too late.

Bestselling author Nancy Mehl delivers thrills like no one else in the closure of her high-stakes romantic suspense series.





MY THOUGHTS.....

I always enjoy Nancy Mehl's books, but this series' conclusion is surely one of her best! I was immediately drawn into Erin Delaney's frantic search for her friend Kaely Quinn. I knew the villain's identity, but I couldn't understand the motive or his terrifying ultimatum. "You have six days to save her. I won't change my mind."

Fatal Finale is a chilling tale of fear, cryptic messages, and Kaely's intriguing reunions with people from her earlier profiling cases. Such a treat for all of us who've read the previous adventures of both Erin and Kaely, and a wonderful invitation to those who've missed their fantastic stories!

Mehl's multi-faceted characters always intrigue me! Good people with human failings, evil people with a faint glimmer of good, and others who suffer from mental illness. All, however, are candidates for God's forgiveness and grace. If you long for fascinating characters, riveting suspense, and inspiring faith, this story is for you!

I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher. A positive review was never required!

My rating: 5 of 5 stars 


ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Nancy Mehl lives in Wichita, Kansas with her husband, Norman, and her very active puggle, Watson. First published in 2001, she has now authored nine books, including an omnibus mystery collection, Cozy in Kansas, which contains three of her previously published Ivy Towers mysteries. Book three in the series, For Whom the Wedding Bell Tolls, won the American Christian Fiction Writers Mystery Book of the Year award. Nancy's main writing interests lie in mystery although her new Harmony Series leans more toward the romantic suspense genre. Nancy runs a HUD program for the city of Wichita and is president of a volunteer organization, Wichita Homebound Outreach. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and Kansas Authors Club.

Learn more about Nancy at her      Website     Facebook     Twitter    Instagram  

ERIN DELANEY MYSTERIES
Fatal Finale
.0

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment