About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Friday, April 26, 2019

The Divided Family (The Amish Millionaire #5) by Wanda E. Brunstetter & Jean Brunstetter

The Divided Family (The Amish Millionaire #5)
ABOUT THE BOOK

Meet businessman Joel Byler who has gotten himself into a financial bind and his eccentric, wealthy Amish father who is done bailing out his spoiled son. When will Joel learn he most pay for his own mistakes—and at what cost to his business, his fiancĂ©e, and his Amish siblings?



MY THOUGHTS..... 

The Divided Family by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Divided Family is the fifth book in the six-part series The Amish Millionaire and Joel Byler is still at odds with his three sisters. All that he can think about is finding his late father's missing will and he continues to believe that he has been treated unfairly by his family and his former fiancee. I am still having a hard time finding positive qualities to like about Joel and I'm anxious to see how Wanda E. Brunstetter and Jean Brunstetter will choose to wrap up this series. At the end of this book the Byler family is dealing with another family tragedy and we also have a mystery involving a clause in the recently found will. The authors have left readers with several cliff-hangers and I look forward to The Selfless Act, the final installment of The Amish Millionaire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment