About Me I am a retired librarian and I now support books and authors through my reviews.

I have always loved to read and I was able to share that love through my work as a public librarian for 22 1/2 years. I now promote literacy by reading, and then writing reviews. I love to support authors by sharing my reviews with others!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Finding Love in Mountain View: Movie Review & Giveaway with FrontGate Media

I am fortunate to have a sneak preview of a new movie that will have its premiere on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel Sunday, September 19th! Finding Love in Mountain View is a heartwarming story that is worthy to be labeled a Hallmark movie, and I urge you to tune in to the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel this Sunday, September 19th, at 9 PM EST, 6 PM PST. 


ABOUT THE MOVIE

FINDING LOVE IN MOUNTAIN VIEW

GENRE

Romance

CAST

Danielle C. Ryan, Myko Olivier, John Paul Lavoisier

YEAR

2019

SYNOPSIS

This film is based on Finding Love in Bridal Veil, Oregon, a historical fiction book written by Miralee Ferrell, but producers have chosen to make this a contemporary story.  Finding Love in Mountain View is the  heartwarming tale of an architect who has been entrusted to care for her deceased cousin's children. Margaret is eager to succeed in her chosen profession, but will she be able to focus on her career and still take care of young children? 

Getting to know the children offers her a glimpse of what her life could be, and she is also reunited with someone from her past. Can she honor her late cousin's wishes by staying in Mountain View, or will she choose to return to her life in the city? 


View the Trailer HERE

 MY THOUGHTS.....

I truly enjoyed this movie. I wasn't familiar with any of the actors, but Margaret (Ryan) and Andrew (Olivier) share a special chemistry, and Joel (Loveless) and Sammie (Philpot) are both adorable. They convey all of the emotions that young children would feel after losing their parents, and Ryan and Olivier are perfect in their efforts to help the children and determine their true feelings for each other. .. 

Finding Love in Mountain View has beautiful scenery, a touching story, and there is even entertaining music to add to the enjoyment.  It is a clean romance that the whole family can enjoy, and I definitely recommend this movie!

I was given a sneak preview courtesy of FrontGate Media but was never obligated to write a favorable review. These are my own thoughts


GIVEAWAY



To celebrate the premiere of FINDING LOVE IN MOUNTAIN VIEW, premiering Sunday Sept 19th at 6pm PT/9pm ET, FrontGate Media is giving away a copy of the book that the film was based on, and it will be signed by the lead actors!  Enter to win one of 3 copies here:


https://www.blessedfreebies.com/finding-love-in-bridal-veil-oregon-book-giveaway.html


No comments:

Post a Comment